(4) All levels
Both locations are equipped with state-of-the-art Wellness Centers. It’s a great place for young (11 and older) and young-at-heart to begin practicing a healthy lifestyle. Our Wellness Centers are equipped with the latest cardiovascular and strength training equipment to meet your fitness goals. Both Wellness Centers have an inviting atmosphere, are spaced appropriately and have good lighting.
WELLNESS CENTER ORIENTATION
The Wellness Centers are open to members age 11 and older who have completed the mandatory orientation. We offer several different orientation times. A Wellness Center orientation is free and led by knowledgeable staff who will teach you how to use the equipment correctly and safely. Our Youth Wellness Center orientation entails a comprehensive overview of how all of our cardiovascular equipment works, as well as safe and proper use of all equipment. We believe that the more you know about the Y fitness centers, the more likely you are to enjoy your exercise experience.
NEW! STAY FIT TOGETHER
The YMCA Youth Fitness Guidelines promote a safe and positive environment for all members. Youth ages 11 and older are now able to use the Wellness Center anytime using the following guidelines:
• Youth ages 11-12 can use the cardiovascular equipment and select strength training equipment (no free weights). Only if accompanied by a parent/guardian, and after completing a Youth orientation, signing a consent form and wearing a colored wristband.
• Youth ages 13-14 can use the entire Wellness Center anytime only after completing a Youth orientation and wearing a colored wristband.
*See our Member Services desk for daily wristbands and orientation times.
A RESULT DRIVEN ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING PROGRAM
Through one-on-one instruction our certified personal trainers will design an individual program structured just for you! Perfect for a beginner or advanced exerciser looking to move to the next level. Your Y personal trainer will work with you providing individualized programming, coaching and motivation toward your success.
• Proper techniques and instruction to avoid injuries
• Learn innovative training techniques to enhance health, fitness and prevent exercise monotony
• Receive positive encouragement and accountability
• Improved mental outlook, energy and self-confidence
• Flexibility, balance, coordination and stability training
• Increased strength for everyday living
• Reduced stress levels
• Resistance training and cardiovascular conditioning
Getting Started is Easy!
1. Stop by our Member Services desk to obtain a personal training questionnaire.
2. Complete the questionnaire when you purchase your package and return it to the Member Services desk.
3. One of our certified personal trainers will contact you to schedule an initial consultation. Our personal trainers can meet you almost any time during Y operating hours.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBER (60 minute session)
3 for $100; 5 for $150; 10 for $265; 15 for $350
INDIVIDUAL NON-MEMBER (60 minute sessions)
3 for $145; 5 for $225; 10 for $415; 15 for $545
PARTNER MEMBER (60 minute sessions)
3 for $150; 5 for $220; 10 for $375; 15 for $560
PARTNER NON-MEMBER (60 minute sessions)
3 for $200; 5 for $300; 10 for $530; 15 for $700
Do you and a friend have the same workout goals? Sign up together and save!