the RESET Challenge | Registration begins January 18, 2021
RESET Challenge Starts February 1, 2021
Six weeks, 30 minutes a day, five days a week! We’ll experiment with challenges and rhythms designed to open us up to a purpose-driven life. Take the Challenge, have some fun, and discover what it means to hit the RESET button.
Join the challenge with us and come back February 1 for the start of our 6-week transformation.
JOIN the STRONG Challenge Community Facebook page and share encouragement, success stories and transformational moments with participants nation wide . . . . . . . STRONG Challenge Community Facebook Page <Click Here>
RECEIVE REWARDS WHEN YOU JOIN THE CHALLENGE!
This FREE challenge begins February 1st and includes on-demand workouts, weekly national coaches (fitness, nutrition, meditation), giveaways, access to your local Y and so much more. Registration begins Jan. 18th, let’s press the RESET button together!
Call 715.818.9622 or stop in during regular business hours to register
Y members – Free STRONGER TOGETHER pack that includes a weekly activity tracker and a YMCA winter hat (2 per household).
Community/Non-members : FREE weekly activity tracker and 1 family guest pass to use during the RESET Challenge.
What to Expect
- Get active for 30 minutes/day, 5 days a week
- Join national activities on the Strong Life webpage
- Participate locally via a calendar of events that the South Wood County YMCA will be hosting for RESET Challenge participants
- Read weekly emails as we keep you motivated and moving
- Connect nationally with people around the country that are hitting the reset button through a Facebook group
- Focus on weekly themes of Reset, Refresh, Reconnect, Replay, Reinvest, and Restore
Week 1: Reset
Week 2: Refresh
Week 3: Reconnect
Week 4: Replay
Week 5: Reinvest
Week 6: Restore