At the Y your family is joining more than a gym, they’re joining a community committed to transforming lives – inside and out.
The Y provides:
• Free Drop-In Child Care
• Family-focused special events
• Land and Water Fitness classes for the entire family
• Two pools for training, competition and recreation
• Priority program registration & reduced rates
• Volunteer and mentoring opportunities
• 24-Hour Wellness Center Access in Port Edwards
• And so much more!
SWC YMCA is making access easier and more convenient for our adult members, age 19+, with 24 hour per day, 7 days per week, year-round access to our Wellness Center at our Port Edwards facility.
• 24-Hour Access at the Port Edwards facility only.
• Adult members, age 19+, may apply for Wellness Center Access at the Member Service desk during staffed hours of operations.
• 24-Hour Access is protected by a security and video surveillance system.
• Each adult member must purchase his/her own Key Fob to use to access the Wellness Center.
• Key Fob’s are a one time fee of $25.
Additional questions can be directed to the Y staff or call 715.887.3240.
2019 MEMBERSHIP RATES
SINGLE ADULT MONTH $46.75 • DAY PASS: $10.00
FAMILY MONTH $67.00 • DAY PASS: $15.00
SINGLE PARENT FAMILY MONTH $56.25 • DAY PASS: $15.00
SENIOR ADULT (62+) MONTH $43.25 • DAY PASS: $10.00
YOUNG ADULT (Age 19-24) MONTH $31.00 • DAY PASS: $10.00
YOUTH (Age 3-18) MONTH $17.75 • DAY PASS: $5.00
*Towel Service (3 towels each visit maximum) $6.50/person
*Locker Storage (clothes, amenities & equipment) $6.50/person (Port Facility ONLY)
State-of-the-art Wellness Center at each location which includes cardio equipment each with their own television, Matrix strength training circuit and extensive free weight equipment. Wellness Center orientations are free. Free babysitting at both locations while you work out with a family membership. Port Edwards includes the Adventure Center, a three story indoor playground; ages 6 weeks to 12 years old.
• Free – All adult fitness classes are free with your membership, we have a wide range of classes with great instructors at both locations.
• 24-Hour Wellness Center Access at the Port Edwards facility.
• The use of two swimming pools with a variety of open swim and lap swim times at the Port Edwards facility.
• Therapeutic whirlpool at the Port Edwards facility.
• A large gymnasium with pickup basketball, pickleball and volleyball game opportunities and open gym times at the Port Edwards facility.
• Racquetball courts with no court fees at both locations.
• Steam room in Port Edwards and saunas in adult locker rooms at both locations.
• Free game room in Port Edwards with game systems, foosball, bumper pool, billiards and ping pong.
• Greatly reduced program prices for water exercise, swimming lessons, gymnastics classes, youth sports, preschool exploration classes and all other programs.
• Reduced fees for day/resident camps at YMCA Camp Alexander.
Guest Passes: Each member receives one complimentary guest pass each calendar year, used to bring in prospective members, friends and family. Guests must present a photo ID card, be with a member and are only eligible for one guest pass per year.
SILVER SNEAKERS PROGRAM (attention Medicare-eligible individuals)
What is Silver Sneakers? It’s a fitness program offered in partnership with Humana and AARP Insurance at no additional cost to Medicare-eligible members. Each member gets a FREE membership at the South Wood County YMCA. Stop at the Member Services desk for more information.
A fee of $50.00 for Adult & Family memberships and $15.00 for Youth & Young Adult memberships is required. The fee is a non-refundable, one-time entry fee that is charged to all new SWC YMCA memberships or memberships that have lapsed more than 30 days.
MEMBERSHIPS ARE A 12-MONTH COMMITMENT
Anniversary dates are one year from the time a membership is started. If rate increase occurs, it is effective the first of the year.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Monthly Bank or Credit Card Draft – The YMCA will draft your checking, savings, or credit card (MasterCard or Visa) account on the fifth day of each month. A voided check or credit card information, your membership application plus one month payment and joiner fee are required to activate membership. Monthly bank or credit card memberships continue indefinitely.
Annual Payment – You can pay in full by credit card, personal check or cash.
Short Term Rates – Inquire at front desk.
There is no fee if you cancel your membership on the anniversary date of when you joined and give a 30-day prior notification. A fee of $75 for adult or family memberships and $25 for youth or young adult memberships is charged for canceling at any other time.
A photo ID is required. If you lose your card, a $3.00 replacement fee will be charged. Members are required to scan their cards each time they visit the YMCA. Scanning cards means better security and service to our members.
Being fit and healthy makes you feel better; employees who have a higher self-esteem are happier, more productive and come to work more regularly. Members of Corporate customers receive discounts and waived joiner’s fee. Call to find out if your company is currently a corporate customer or if not, and your company is interested, have a representative of the company call 75.887.3240 to receive more information.
MEMBERSHIP FOR ALL
We’re proud to ensure that the YMCA is accessible to everyone, and we never want anyone to be turned away for an inability to pay. For more information or scholarship assistance, please contact 715.887.3240 for a confidential meeting.
Financial Assistance is made possible through contributions to our Annual Campaign and support from the United Way.
CLICK HERE FOR THE MEMBERSHIP FOR ALL information and brochure.
Required to sign-in at the front desk before entering the building. A photo ID is required for all adults purchasing a day pass.
ONE WISCONSIN, ONE Y
YMCA members have the opportunity to use YMCA’s throughout the state. Simply present your YMCA card and photo ID at Member Services.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICIES
The SWC YMCA will always put the safety of its members, program participants and staff first when decisions need to be made concerning inclement weather. When inclement weather poses a threat, the YMCA may adjust or cancel scheduled hours of operation, programs and/or special events.
Cancellation of YMCA classes and/or programs will not be based upon local schools cancellations. We will make an independent decision based on our assessment of the weather. If we decide to cancel, we will notify by posting it on our Facebook page. There will be no refunds for classes missed if you decide not to attend.
If the YMCA is closed, has a delayed opening or will be closing early, announcements will be made on our website, our Facebook page and with the local media.