YMCA youth sports encourage and promote healthy kids, families and communities by placing a priority on family involvement, healthy competition rather than rivalry, the value of participation over winning, team-building as well as individual development, a positive self-image and mutual respect for others. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are preparing to offer a modified version of youth sports to ensure the safety of our participants, staff and families. Protocols, schedules, programming and procedures are being adjusted, and additional precautionary measures will be taken to uphold the highest possible standard of hygiene and sanitation practices.
- We will be offering a youth summer program for members and non-members.
- We will be limiting class sizes to a maximum of 10 participants per class.
- We will only allow one parent/adult per child into the building for the class.
- Social distancing of 6ft separation whenever possible will be enforced for all youth sports programming.
- As guidelines change, we will adapt and inform you as much as we can on our website and facebook page <click here>.
SUMMER 2 . . . . . July 27 – Aug 15 > <CLICK HERE> FOR PROGRAM INFORMATION
SUMMER 3 . . . . . Aug 17 – Sept 4 > more information coming soon
While summer sports may look a little different for you and your family this year, please know we appreciate your flexibility and understanding as we navigate these unprecedented times.