Group Exercise Classes are Free for YMCA Members
- – Open to ages 16 and up
- – Ages 11-14 can attend with a guardian
- – Free drop-off care for your kids while you workout | Mon-Sat 8am to 1pm and Mon-Thurs 4:30-7:30pm
Come take a class today
To create a welcoming and healthy family friendly environment for all.
Required attire throughout the facility (exceptions for the pool and locker room):
- – a shirt that touches the top of your shorts or pants
- – No midriffs showing
- – No shirts with too much cut away or to low on the sides where the naval area is exposed.
- – shorts or pants that are mid-thigh length or have a 3″ inseam
- – closed-toed and soft sole shoes required in the wellness center and gym
In the Wellness Center:
Please bring a change of shoes to avoid tracking in excess dirt, water, snow, etc. Sandals or flip-flops are not allowed. Jeans are not allowed due to buckles, rivets and zippers that can wear on the equipment.
Clothing with offensive language or graphics is prohibited. The YMCA reserves the right to define inappropriate/offensive attire.
Have questions? Call the SWC YMCA branch at 715 818 9622