Whether you’re reconnecting with family members during Y Family Night, learning how to combat Type II Diabetes in the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program, discovering new skills in a class or sports league, or simply burning off a few pesky calories in pilates, the Y is a place where you can make yourself healthier every day—and in every respect.
Fall 2: October 23 – November 17th | Registration is now open
Men’s Pick-Up Basketball
This program is open to any Y members interested in playing. Pick-up games can be played full-court or half-court, depending on the number of players participating and general player preference. Pick-up basketball will be available to play in the gymnasium during scheduled times. Schedule subject to change.
Fee: Free /Member
South Wood County YMCA is now offering private pickleball lessons. We will have
private, semi private and group lessons to choose from. These lessons will give you and
your friends the opportunity to learn the game and improve.
- One player lesson (1 hour) – $50 member rate / $60 non-member rate
- Semi private: 2 players (1 hour) – $90 member rate / $100 non-member rate
- Group lesson: 3 players (1 hour) – $120 member rate / $130 non-member rate
- Group lesson: 4 players (1 hour) – $140 member rate / $150 non-member rate
- Group lesson: 8 players (2 hours) – $220 member rate / $230 non-member rate
Our mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
Wisconsin Rapids Hours
Saturday: 7:00 AM- 5:00PM
Sunday: 10:00AM - 3:00pm
Friday: 8:00AM- 5:00PM
Saturday- Sunday: Not Staffed