Membership for All
Membership For All is an income based pricing model that ensures the Y is affordable and accessible to all. Membersip For All ensures that everyone who wishes may obtain a membership.
Everyone Is Welcome
The heart of the YMCA’s mission is to serve all people in our community. That’s why we offer income-based membership, which is funded by donations from local families and organizations to the Y’s Annual Campaign. Income-based membership gives kids, families, and adults the opportunity to pay the monthly membership fee that best aligns to their household income.
Membership for All – Income Based Membership
We’re proud to ensure that the YMCA is accessible to everyone, and we never want anyone to be turned away for an inability to pay. For more information or scholarship assistance, please contact 715.818.9622 for a confidential meeting.
*Financial Assistance is made possible through contributions to our Annual Campaign and support from the United Way.
MILITARY OUTREACH INITIATIVE
Our Y participates in the Military Outreach Initiative, launched by YMCA of the USA, the Armed Services YMCA, and the Department of Defense. The program gives active-duty military personnel/spouses and dependents, on leave, complimentary memberships and access to the Y’s amenities.
Eligible military families and personnel include:
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists.
- Active Duty Independent Duty personnel and their families as approved by their Military Service Headquarters.
- Relocated spouses and family members of deployed Active Duty personnel.
- Community-Based Warrior Transit Unit.
- Active Duty Military Memberships
- Qualified Active Duty Military personnel may receive a free short-term membership upon presentation of their current active duty military identification card. *
*This does not apply to Reserves, National Guard or those on delayed entry programs.
Our mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.